Inverter 201-TIG PFC (new)
Сеть питания: 220В / 1ф
Диапазон тока: 7 - 200А
Режим работы: 120А/60%
- LOWER ELECTRICITY BILL and INFRASTRUCTURE COST
- With PFC technology, it reduces energy consumption up to 50% considering the model of conventionel type welding machine and enables usage of energy in high efficiency and high quality.
- Digital inverter technology.
- Premium arc characteristics, outstanding arc stability and performance both in TIG and MMA welding applications with rutile and basic coated electrode types.
- Excellent high frequency TIG ignition helps to a perfect arc start.
- 220V-1Ph input voltage and maximum output current of 200 A provide a continuous welding operation with electrodes in diameters of 2.5 and 4.0 mm.
- Suitable for maintenance-repair and steel installation workshops and medium-size welded construction applications by providing maximum flexibility.
- Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels.
- Weighing only 12.5 kg.
- Thermostatic overload protection and indicator light.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel.
- Recessed controls and connections designed to help protect controls from damage.
- Two quarter-turn (positive and negative) output terminals for easy cable connection.
- Fan cooling.
- IP21S protection class.
- Meet EN 60974-1, EN 60974-10 and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Two years warranty on parts and labor.